This "80s does 40s" dress is patterned with muted tones of lilac, pink, and tan pastel flowers. Dress features covered buttons down the front bodice, and pockets at the hips. The fabric of this dreamy summer dress is lightweight, breathable, and soft, making it a wardrobe staple for the warmer seasons. Dress features short sleeves, wide lapel collar, flowy, pleated skirt, and many beautiful design details reminiscent of the 1940s fashion era. Shown here styled with a belt at the waist. Unlined.
- Size: Tagged size 12, best fits modern 6-8 (model is size S, 5'6")
- Era: 1940s
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition, little to no signs of wear or age
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Fabrication: 53% acetate/47% rayon
- Label/designer: Rabbit Designs
- Care: Dry clean only
- Length: 48.5"
- Across shoulder: 17"
- Chest: 44"
- Waist: 32"
- Hip: 46"