This vibrant jade green paisley-printed dress from the 1980s is a fun and easy silhouette, featuring a pleated top layered over an A-line skirt, elbow-length puff sleeves, and a comfortable and stretchy elastic-cinched waist. Fine knit fabric is soft and easy breezy for your warm-weather brunches, Easter gatherings, a picnic at the park, etc. Dress features shoulder pad with light pleated ruffle for added shape.
- Size: Tagged 10P, best fits modern 4-6 (Model is size S, 5'6")
- Era: 1980s
- Condition: Excellent vintage condition, little to no signs of wear or age
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Fabrication: 100% polyester
- Label/Designer: Good Times
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Length: 41.5"
- Across shoulder: 15"
- Chest: 40"
- Waist (elastic relaxed): 24"
- Waist (maximum): 38"