A Victor Costa X Bergdorf Goodman exclusive, circa 1980. White ruched fabric has a subtle sheen and includes all-over jet black polka dots, exquisitely ruched horizontally across the entire dress. Inner bodice construction of dress features an intricate construction of boning and shaping elements to achieve the most comfortable, structured, flattering fit. Design Victor Costa is known for impeccable, couture-like fits, and this dress delivers! Dress is strapless and features a shapely sweetheart neckline, has hanger straps for easy hanging. Side seam zipper is carefully concealed by multiple hook & eyes. Dress is fully lined.
- Size: Tagged size 2, best fits 0-2 (Model is size S/4, dress does not zip closed on model)
- Era: 1980s
- Condition: Great vintage condition, little signs of wear or age other than some areas of white fabric around edges and inside lining becoming a bit dull over time
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Fabrication: 100% polyester, non-stretch
- Label/Designer: Victor Costa exclusive for Bergdorf Goodman
- Length: 35"
- Chest: 31"
- Waist: 24"
- Hip: 35.5"