Romantic embroidered paisley and floral gown from the late 1990s/early 2000s. Fabric is bias-cut lightweight chiffon, with a contrasting black, white, paisley and floral print, finished with hand-embroidered sequins and beads highlighting each flower. Dress is unlined and sheer and the hugs the body in a comfortable and flattering way due to the nature of bias cut fabric. Styles best over a slip or belted over a black bodysuit.
- Size: S - M (model is size S, 5'6")
- Era: 1990s
- Condition: Good vintage condition, little signs of wear or age, lining has been removed by a previous owner to make the dress sheer
- Fabrication: Chiffon with sequin/bead embroidery
- Length: 55"
- Chest (bias, maximum): 46"
- Waist (bias, maximum): 43"